Integrating with Shopify
Video - Livestreams
Video - On Demand Libraries
Video - Rentals
Add Your Membership to Shopify
Where to Find Your Membership Management URL in Single and How to Add It to Your Shopify Store
How it works
- When you create a Membership in Single, you'll receive a unique 'Membership Management URL'.
- This URL serves as a centralized hub for customers to sign up, manage their subscription, and access exclusive member perks.
Note: The Membership Management URL generates a proxy page that cannot be surfaced or edited in your Shopify admin or editor. If you want to design a more custom experience, refer to this tutorial here.
- Log into your Single account
- Go to Membership from the left side menu
- Select the membership you want to add to your store
- Copy the Membership Management URL.
- In your Shopify admin, go Online Store > Navigation
- Click Main menu in Menus
- Click Add menu item
- Add a name for the menu item - title it after your membership program
- Paste your Membership Management URL in link field
- Click Add then Save menu.
Tip: If you're looking for something more custom, check this article out.