Want to set up an entire catalog for physical reporting without adding titles one by one?
If you need to import multiple physical releases for reporting in Single, this guide will help you. While this isn't built into our app, you can send us an export and we can handle the physical setup for you.
The file you submit must be formatted exactly as described in this guide. Please pay close attention to the order of the columns, capitalization, and other details. Incorrect formatting will cause the import to fail.
Your file should include these exact columns in this exact order:
- Variant Barcode
- Image Src
- Variant SKU
- Option1 Value
- Artist Name
- Release Date (only required for presales)
- Track Count
You can also download and use the above CSV template here.
1. Export Product Data from Shopify
- Log into your Shopify Admin.
- Select “Products” from the left menu.
- Check the box next to all music products and click “Export” at the top of the page.
- Choose “CSV for Excel, Numbers, or other...” for the file format.
- Click on “Export Products.”
2. Retrieve the Export File
- Check your email for a message from Shopify and download the attached CSV.
3. Add Required Information to the Spreadsheet
- Download our example .csv as a guide to format your export.
- Open the file in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ensure that your sheet exactly matches the above example with all columns.
- Enter the release date in MM/DD/YYYY format for products being imported in presale.
6. Save the File
- Save your file as a CSV.
7. Submit the File
- Once your file is ready and saved, send it to us for the import process.