How to Archive, Add, and Edit Gated Content
Whether you've imported an existing Solana NFT Collection or created one from scratch in Single, you can provide exclusive benefits to your NFT holders by updating your Collection's perks settings. This allows you to reward fans who have purchased your NFT with access to gated content, such as pages, products, or videos that are only accessible to NFT holders.
Watch this video tutorial or refer to the step-by-step instructions below.
- Log in to your Single account.
- From the left sidebar, select "NFT". It will redirect you to your Manage NFTs page.
- Select the Collection you want to modify and go the Utility page > Gated Access Settings.
- You can now archive, add, or edit gated content from this page:
- Archiving content: You can choose to archive content that you no longer want to provide access to. Note that archiving content only affects NFT holders moving forward. NFT holders who have already claimed or purchased the content will not be impacted.
- Adding gated content: To add new content, click on "+ Add Content" and select the content you want to gate, such as pages, products, or videos.
- Editing gated content: To edit existing gated content, change the Claim Limit, Discounts Allowed, and Visibility settings.
- Click "Save and Continue".
👍 Good to know: Gating access to content in Single automatically hides them from active sales channels in Shopify. Changing their visibility in Shopify will disable the gating function and make perks accessible to the public. Be careful not to change these settings if you want to maintain exclusivity.