A Quick Guide to Upgrading, Downgrading, and Cancelling Your Subscription Plan on Single
You can modify your subscription plan at any time.
On this page
Upgrade Subscription Plan
- Log in to your Single account.
- From the left sidebar, got to Settings > Usage and Billing.
- Select "Update Subscription" and choose the desired plan.
Downgrade Subscription Plan
We're in the process of developing a self-service downgrade option. In the meantime, our support team is here to help downgrade your subscription plan, ensuring a smooth transition for your products, pages, and videos powered by Single.
- Contact our team HERE.
Cancel Subscription Plan
You can cancel your subscription plan at any time by uninstalling Single from your Shopify store.
- Log in to your Shopify admin.
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Find Single, and select the trash icon.
Things to note:
- You won't see new subscription charges unless you re-subscribe, but unpaid transaction or usage fees may still apply.
- We'll store your products, pages, and videos in case you want to re-install Single again.
- Upon uninstalling, anything you've made with Single (products, pages, videos) will stop working.