Video - Livestreams
Video - Rentals & Video Uploads
Resolve Livestream Embedding Errors
How to Fix the Issue by Adding Authorized URLs to Your Livestream Configuration Page
If you're encountering problems while trying to embed your livestream on a specific URL, you might see an error message similar to the one below:
If this is the case, the following steps will help you to address this issue:
- Log in to your Single account.
- From the left sidebar, go to Video > Livestreams.
- Select the livestream you need to troubleshoot.
- On the Configure page, find the "Allowed Embedded Hostnames" section.
- Type in the URL, then click "+Add Domain".
Note: Be sure to provide the full URL and any subdomains when adding a new domain. For more info on what a subdomain is, check out this helpful article.