Integrating with Shopify
Video - Livestreams
Video - On Demand Libraries
Video - Rentals
Customers Unable to Purchase Digital and Physical Albums Together on Shopify
Are your customers unable to purchase both digital and physical albums in the same transaction? Or is there an issue with the sale of physical albums altogether?
A common error message associated with this issue is: "One or more items in your cart cannot be shipped to your region." This typically stems from a conflict within the shipping rate settings in your Shopify Admin.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Log into your Shopify admin
- Go to Settings > Shipping and Delivery
- Click Manage Rates in the Shipping
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you'll find a section titled Not shipping from. You should see Single - App listed here.
- Click on Add Rates > Use Same Rates
- Click Done and save changes.
Still Need Help?
If you've followed these steps and are still encountering issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.