Video - Livestreams
Video - Rentals & Video Uploads
Upload Video On Demand
How to Upload Video On Demand (VOD) in Single
- Log in to your Single account.
- From the left sidebar, go to Video > On Demand.
- Drag and drop, or upload multiple files at a time in MOV, MP4, or MPG format. See the full list of suggested specifications for optimal quality HERE.
- After uploading, your videos will be in a draft state. Click on a video thumbnail to proceed and select "Edit Video On Demand" to enter the video's details such as Title, Creator Name, Description, Tags, and Explicit Content.
- Click "Save and Publish" to make your VOD content live.
Things to note:
- You can upload up to 20 videos at a time, with a maximum duration of 12 hours per video.
- Tags are used to group your videos in your store. This will be useful later when adding videos to your store via app blocks and gated content.