Using Shopify and Single, you can use NFT collections on the Solana blockchain to provide exclusive access to specific products in your store.
How it works
- Single integrates with your Shopify inventory. This lets you tokengate products using NFT collections, whether you've created them in Single or imported them.
- Tokengated products can be sold in store once you swap Shopify's standard buy buttons with Single's buy buttons for gated products.
- Tokengated products are automatically added to your collection's Perks page - which we recommend adding to your store's main menu navigation.
- Single adds a single-gated tag to the product in your Shopify admin, which you can use for creating offers and discounts.
To tokengate a Shopify product with your NFT collection, you need a pre-existing NFT created or imported in Single. See the tutorials below to get started.
- Create a single-image NFT collection
- Create a multi-image NFT collection
- Create a generative NFT collection
- Import an existing NFT collection
- Log into your Single account.
- From the left sidebar, click on NFTs.
- Choose the NFT collection you want to use for tokengating.
- Click Perks in the top right menu.
- Click + Select Content in the Token Perks section.
- Set your content type to Product.
- Search for the Shopify Product you want to tokengate.
- Set the Claim Limit, Discounts Allowed, and Visibility toggles to your liking.
- Click Save.
- Make sure to swap out Shopify's buy buttons for Single's.
- Choose how to showcase the gated product:
- Feature it on your homepage - or in your primary product catalog
- Guide holders to the Perks page to purchase it (recommended to be linked in your main store navigation).